Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Interview

My interview

I interviewed my partner, whose name is Hisking Tien. He is an old man. He is 78 years old. He is from Taiwan. He likes using computer to watch news. His dream is to live for a long time. I hope he will. He and his daughter live in the U.S.A. but they don’t live together.

In my interview, he said he always follows the news, headlines or top stories, and weather forecast. He looks news on the internet using Google and listens to NPR before he goes to sleep every night. He likes to watch weather forecast, because he wants to know about everyday weather. He doesn’t like entertainment, and he thinks that is what young people are interested in. He never watches CNN news, because he doesn’t understand English very well. If important and serious news are discussed in the news, he believes himself. He doesn’t believe everything that he sees, and he only believes his own feelings.

By Xueqin Weng

No comments:

Post a Comment