Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New classmate from Japan

A short interview with japan guy

 Thant Zin Aung, City College of San Francisco ESL Student. I have been in the U.S for around 8 months. I really like lifestyles in here. Everything is I have to do it my own.  
Last Monday, i have interviewed with my new classmate who is from Japan. The reason of calling new classmate is that I haven't talked to him in the class before. His name is Yohei.
Do you follow the news?  
I am surprised about him because he doesn't like to follow the news on channels, journals, magazines and so forth. He doesn't seems to get up-to-date information from the crucial news. 
What Interests you?
He likes to do sports.
Where do you look?
He look Live sports on the television.
Are your perspectives being represented?
No.He doesn't care about the news including the weather predictions, earthquakes,political news,etc.
Who do you believe? 
He believes teachers because this is the only way to improve English skills for him. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment